Teresa is a Partner in the commercial group based in Melbourne. Teresa advises clients on general commercial law and corporate transactions, including ongoing supply, manufacturing and distribution arrangements, transport and logistics procurement contracts, acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and strategic alliances.
Teresa brings together her extensive legal skills and strong industry knowledge to provide practical and commercial advice to clients in fields such as retail, logistics and transport, manufacturing, mining services and major events. By developing a deep understanding of clients’ businesses and corporate objectives, Teresa is well positioned to advise on operational legal matters as well as strategic commercial law matters.
Teresa’s recent experience includes:
- Major Australian Retailer: Advising national supermarket chain in relation to the establishment of their national trailer fleet;
- Major Fuel Retailer: Advising a major fuel retailer on various warehousing and transport service agreements;
- Significant Australian metals manufacturer: Advising on tender documents and template supply and logistics agreements;
- Global industrial gas and energy solutions provider: Drafting national road transport contracts for global industrial gas and energy solutions provider;
- NLC Pty Ltd: Acting on its sale to SG Fleet Group Limited (ASX: SGF) valued at $200 million;
- The Far East Consortium International Ltd and Chow Tai Fook Enterprises Ltd: Advising in relation to their 50% combined investment in the Queen’s Wharf integrated resort in Brisbane;
- A leading Australian franchisor: Acting on strategic procurement and distribution arrangements; and
- Major sporting events: Setting up the legal framework for many major sporting events hosted in Australia including the 2006 Commonwealth Games, the 2000 Olympic Games, the 2002 World Masters Games and the 2005 World Deaf Games/Deaflympics.