Equity Capital Markets
Our equity capital markets practice provides first rate service to ASX (and other exchange) listed companies, corporate advisory firms, private equity and venture capitalists, underwriters, responsible entities of managed investment schemes and fund managers. We work collaboratively with major accounting firms, investment and merchant banks and corporate advisory firms on transactions.
Our equity capital markets experience covers IPOs, backdoor listings, rights issues, private placements, wholesale equity issues, hybrid security issues, share purchase and dividend reinvestment plans and employee share and option schemes.
- Powerhouse Ventures Limited on their $10 million IPO and ASX listing;
- Boyuan Holdings Limited on its current IPO which is seeking to raise between $15 and $20 million;
- China Dairy Corporation Limited on its IPO and ASX Listing;
- Xenith IP Group Limited on its restructure of Shelston IP from patent attorney an law firm partnerships into a corporate group, its debt facility with ANZ, and its $55 million IPO and ASX listing;
- K2 Asset Management Limited on the ASX Listing of KII Global Equities Fund (Exchange Traded Managed Fund);
- MedAdvisor Limited on its ASX Listing and subsequent placement to sophisticated investors to assist the acquisition of HealthNotes;
- Pacific American Coal Limited on its placement and acquisition of a 40% interest in Imagine Intelligent Materials Pty Limited;
- Axsesstoday on its floating notes offer, raising a total of $20 million;
- Onterran on its issue of secured redeemable convertible reset preference shares; and
- BUBS Aust Limited, Wattle Hill Capital and Ellerston Capital Limited on the $5 million reverse takeover (backdoor listing) of BUBS.