Justin is a Partner in the Melbourne Corporate and Commercial Team, specialising in mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions, radio and tele-communications, joint ventures, restructuring and general commercial advice.
Justin has particular expertise in the automotive and liquor industries as well as Government procurement and tender requirements.
Justin’s recent experience includes:
- Guthy-Renker LLC: Advising on the Australian aspects of its global M&A transaction with Nestle;
- Continental AG: Advising on the restructure of its Australian operations following its global acquisition of Veyance Technologies Inc.;
- Autopact Group: Advising on its acquisitions of the Bayford Group and the Coastline BMW automotive dealership;
- ANZ Bank: Drafting commercial contracts and negotiating contractual terms for the sale of an iconic Australian Winery; and
- The State of Tasmania: Advising on its competitive tender process and the development documentation for the State’s largest current services contract, including:
- pre-tender strategic advice;
- drafting tender documents;
- holding a position on the Government’s tender selection committee;
- presenting to senior Government officials regarding the tender process and documents;
- drafting and negotiating the services agreement with the successful tenderer; and
- providing recommendations and advice to senior Government officials regarding the services agreement.