Adeline is a partner in HWL Ebsworth’s commercial group.
Adeline practices in financial services, focusing on superannuation/pensions, general, life and health insurance, funds management and Australian financial services licensing.
She is well known and highly respected in the financial services industry for her regulatory knowledge.
Adeline’s recent experience includes:
- Major Australian Bank: Advised on various superannuation issues, and acted for the bank on various superannuation fund successor fund transfers and general and life insurance company mergers as part of the consolidation of their operations;
- IBM Australia Group: Advised on the successor fund transfer of the IBM corporate plan to Australian Super in what was then the largest corporate superannuation transfer of its kind ($1.7 billion);
- Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance Co: Advised on regulatory issues surrounding the acquisition of its strategic stake in Tower Australia Limited;
- Chinese financial services company: Advised on the establishment of a managed investment scheme and their operations in Australia; and
- Various industry funds and public sector superannuation schemes: Provision of claims advice on total and permanent disablement and death claims, and advised on changes to group insurance arrangements.