Sam practices in corporate and commercial law, specialising in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and corporate advisory. Sam also has particular expertise in corporate governance and is a member of the Governance Institute of Australia
Sam’s clients include high net wealth individuals, start-ups, SMEs, large private companies and publicly listed companies over a variety of industries such as retail, food and beverage, agribusiness, education and training, hotels, IT and telecommunications and health and aged care.
Sam is recognised as a recommended M&A practitioner in the Asia Pacific region by The Legal 500 and has been named in Best Lawyers™ Australia for Equity Capital Markets Law.
Sam’s recent experience includes:
- Décor: Acting on the sale of the Décor Corporation to Marlin Home;
- Map Coffee: Acting on the sale of Map Coffee to Tata Global Beverages;
- Jindi Cheese: Acting on the sale of Jindi Cheese to Le Groupe Lactalis;
- MedAdvisor: Acting on the backdoor listing of MedAdvisor into Exalt Resources and associated public offer capital raising; acting subsequent acquisition of key competitor, Health Notes; and
- Carbon Revolution: Advising on a $50 million private capital raising for Carbon Revolution.