Ross is a specialist in all aspects of front-end and backend construction and has a long history with the construction sector and understands the industry well. His extensive expertise in the building and construction industry includes:
- Project structuring, tender strategy and risk management;
- Contracting and procurement (including supply, D&C, EPC and O&M) in the construction, renewables and mining, schools and hospitals sectors;
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs);
- Infrastructure agreements, joint ventures and development management agreements;
- Claims, management and contract administration;
- Construction dispute resolution, mediation, expert determination adjudication and arbitration;
- Industry “peak” body facilitation workshops and strategic advice;
- Deputations to government and Ministers on law and building industry reform;
- Industrial relations advice; and
- Property, planning and environmental advice.
Ross is a Grade 1 Arbitrator, National Chair of the Law Council of Australia Business Law Section Construction & Infrastructure Law Committee and Chair of the Queensland Law Society Construction Law Committee. Ross has been named in Best Lawyers™ Australia as one of Australia’s best lawyers in the Construction/Infrastructure Law category.