Robert routinely advises on commercial disputes, arbitrations and regulatory investigations. The disputes regularly involve trade practices, intellectual property, insolvency, professional negligence, aviation and reinsurance. He has extensive experience working on large complex, multi party disputes where he often manages teams of lawyers and paralegals responsible for large numbers of documents.
Robert has been named in Best Lawyers™ Australia for Litigation.
Robert’s recent experience includes:
- Defendants: Acting for defendants in various proceedings brought by the ACCC for unconscionable and misleading conduct including relating to the VET Help Scheme and the provision of consumer products;
- ASIC investigations: Acting in the recent ASIC investigations involving the BBSW and FX investigations;
- Significant software disputes: Acting in numerous significant software disputes involving allegations of fundamental breach and misleading conduct;
- Defendants: Acting for defendants in a class action involving allegations of breach of contract and misleading conduct; and
- Corporations Act matters: Acting in complex Corporations Act matters including oppression of minority proceedings.