Brian specialises in Probity Services, Government Procurement, Government Contracts, Tendering processes and Building and Construction contracts and disputes.
Brian assists clients in all areas of Government procurement including in the Defence, Government (Local, State and Commonwealth), Property, Building, Health , Transport, Water, ICT and Education sectors.
Brian is listed in the Chambers and Partners Legal Directory in Government (Band 3).
Brian’s experience includes advising:
- Department of Defence as a Probity Adviser to the Department of Defence, Joint Health Command, Next Generation Health Services procurement;
- New Zealand Ministry of Health as Probity Adviser to New Zealand Ministry of Health National Bowel Cancer Screening Project;
- NSW Land and Housing Corporation in Supreme Court proceedings for major construction defects claim;
- A large NSW Council on defending contract claims in the Supreme Court; and
- New Zealand Inland Revenue as a Probity Adviser (3 year appointment).