Thank you for your interest in our National CPD Cram Day Seminars for 2020.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, HWL Ebsworth recorded our Cram Day sessions so they could be distributed to anyone who has been unable to obtain their CPD points in person.
To watch the CPD sessions please click the links below.
- Session 1 – Whistleblower and Modern Slavery Laws
- Session 2 – Ethical Issues in Internal and External Communications for In-House Counsel
- Session 3 – Dealing with the Environmental Regulator when they Come Knocking
- Session 4 – Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations: The What, Why and How
- Session 5 – Formation of Electronic Contracts: Binding the Parties in an Electronic World
- Session 6 – IP for Commercial Transactions
- Session 7 – Probity and Procurement
If you have any queries about the content of our sessions, please contact the presenters directly on the contact details provided on the second last slide of their presentation.