HWL Ebsworth Lawyers has announced its third tranche of internal promotions for 2020, which includes the appointment of 8 new partners and the promotion of 62 lawyers across the firm. The promotions reflect the individuals’ outstanding contributions to the firm and its clients.
The newly appointed partners are:
- Alan Chiang – Construction & Infrastructure (Melbourne office);
- Danielle Le Breton – Planning, Environment and Government (Sydney office);
- Derek Sutherland – Corporate & Commercial (Brisbane office);
- John Paul Merlino – Planning, Environment and Government (Sydney office);
- Kate Morrow – Construction & Infrastructure (Perth office);
- Lisa Lautier – Corporate & Commercial (Sydney office);
- Natalya Hards – Corporate & Commercial (Sydney office); and
- Silke Koernicke – Corporate & Commercial (Sydney office).
“I am delighted to be announcing a third round of promotions for the year, which is the first time in the firm’s history that this has occurred. This has been possible due to the ongoing success of the firm, driven by the trust that our clients have shown in us throughout 2020 and the ongoing commitment and loyalty of our team members. Each of the team members promoted have demonstrated that they are ready for the next stage of their careers, and I would like to wish them all the very best for their new roles.” said Juan Martinez, HWL Ebsworth Managing Partner.
Note to Editors:
HWL Ebsworth is the largest legal partnership in Australia according to the most recent partnership surveys published by The Australian and the Australian Financial Review.
The firm comprises 1,407 staff including 265 Partners, 802 other legal staff and 340 support staff across offices in nine locations – Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Hobart, Norwest (North West Sydney), Perth and Sydney.
HWL Ebsworth is an independent, nationally integrated, full service commercial law firm, providing tailored and commercially oriented legal services.
HWL Ebsworth operates a different business model to the other leading national law practices, and this allows us to offer unrivalled value for money without compromising quality and service. Our low ratio of solicitors to partners ensures that our clients receive optimal access to partner resources for all matters.
For further information, please contact:
Russell Mailler, National Marketing Manager (03) 8644 3569 or firstname.lastname@example.org