SYDNEY | FULL TIME
About the job
- Opportunities available among various practice groups (Litigation, Insurance & Commonwealth Government)
- Broaden your experience with one of the largest and fastest growing legal partnerships in Australia
- Flexible work arrangements with attractive city centre location on your office days
HWL Ebsworth is Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, with offices in every state and territory in Australia. We are an independent, nationally integrated, full service commercial law firm, providing tailored and commercially oriented legal services to our client.
We are looking for Personal Assistants to join our Sydney office. We have a friendly team culture and our administrative support team is at the core of our success. If you want to feel like a valued team member, you take pride in having great organisational skills and attention to detail and you want to join a firm that is committed to your success and development, please get in touch.
- Assisting Partners and other legal staff;
- Opening and closing files;
- Using various court filing systems;
- Preparation of correspondence, contracts and other documents;
- Monthly billing using our file management system, Aderant;
- Diary management, liaising with clients and other general administration; and
To succeed in this role, ideally you’ll have:
- Experience with administrative support to Partners/Executives within professional services;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Excellent stakeholder management.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Laura Harrison on email@example.com or 02 9334 8363.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply.