MELBOURNE | FULL TIME
- Working with high calibre clients on regulatory disputes
- Join the fast growing national legal partnership
- Flexible work arrangements
HWL Ebsworth is Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, with offices in every state and territory in Australia. Our Melbourne Litigation group comprises of 55 people across a number of speciality practice areas. Nationally, the firm features over 270 Partners and more than 1,700 people.
We have an opportunity to join our market-leading dispute resolution team representing a broad client base including all tiers of government, ASX listed companies, large and small private businesses, landowners, banks and credit unions, and individuals. You’ll be exposed to interesting and varied matters across commercial and civil litigation and preparing tailored advice. A key focus in this role will be commercial disputes and regulatory investigations.
We promote our people based solely on merit which enables you to take ownership over the pace of your career. We are committed to an environment that supports all team members to progress and thrive in an environment where high performance is transparently rewarded.
- Primary carriage of regulatory investigations.
- Assisting the wider Litigation team in larger scale matters.
- Court appearances, drafting of legal documents, legal research and client relationship management.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years PAE;
- Experience with regulatory investigations;
- Appetite to mentor our juniors;
- A client focused mindset.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Gabrielle Saunders on email@example.com.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply and a valid practicing certificate in Victoria.