MELBOURNE | FULL TIME
- Broaden your experience with a rapidly growing banking and finance practice
- No pigeonholing here! Be involved in close-knit, supportive sub-team in a variety of transactions across real estate, agri, corporate and acquisition finance
- Work closely with clients who are smart, friendly and who see us as part of their team
- Wide scope for fast-track progression on merit
- Flexible work arrangements
Our Melbourne Transactional Banking & Finance team continues is looking for a new team member. We act for all the Big 4 domestic banks, major non-bank, overseas lenders and significant corporate borrowers on bilateral, club and syndicated lends across property and construction finance, retirement/aged care financing, agri-finance and general corporate finance transactions. Our partners pride themselves on developing their team and pushing them to reach their full potential.
We have a supportive and social team. We provide a transparent pathway for promotion. HWL Ebsworth is also committed to supporting flexible working arrangements for our employees to assist them in balancing their professional and personal commitments.
You will be someone looking to join a team that will value your contribution and where you’ll be mentored by seniors and have the opportunity to support and mentor more junior members of the team.
Ideally you’ll have:
- 3 to 6 years PAE
- strong experience in the corporate and institutional debt markets
- strategic and critical thinking capabilities
- appetite to develop our junior cohort
HWL Ebsworth is not your typical law firm. Our rapid rise to become the largest legal partnership in Australia shows that in our case, the differences are real. We deliver first class legal advice to our government and commercial clients in every State and Territory across Australia.
As Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, we are proud to offer our staff outstanding career development opportunities.
Our transparent career development framework ensures that all team members are aware of the firm’s expectations at each level, and what is required to advance to the next career stage. We pride ourselves on promoting and rewarding talent based solely on merit, which allows all team members to reach their potential and we are committed to providing an environment that supports and encourages all team members to progress.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Gabrielle Saunders on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply.