PERTH | FULL TIME
About the job
- Highly regarded, reputable Employment Practice
- Clear and transparent path to progression
- Flexible working arrangements – both full and part time candidates are encouraged to apply
HWL Ebsworth is not your typical law firm. Our rapid rise to become the largest legal partnership in Australia shows that in our case, the differences are real. We deliver exceptional legal advice to our government and commercial clients in every State and Territory across Australia.
As Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, we are proud to offer our staff unrivalled career development opportunities. We pride ourselves on promoting and rewarding talent based solely on merit, which allows all team members to reach their potential, and are committed to providing an environment that supports and encourages all team members to progress.
The Perth Office has an exciting opportunity to join the firm as a Senior Associate in our highly respected Workplace Relations & Safety team.
The ideal candidate might have:
- Demonstrated experience working within an established and reputable employment law practice across both contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Broad experience providing advice on employment and safety matters, as well as litigation experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A proven record of building relationships with clients, taking the lead on matters and working cooperatively with team members including juniors.
- A genuine appetite to assist in growing the practice.
About the opportunity
Our Workplace Relations & Safety team advises both large and small corporate clients as well as government and statutory authorities in relation to a range of interesting and challenging legal issues. They also work closely with our Commercial team on a range of diverse and interesting transactional matters. You will be part of a team which assists its clients to find solutions to complex workplace relations and safety issues. You will also represent clients in relation to employment claims made against them and that are subject to safety prosecutions.
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- A forward thinking firm with a strong focus on developing their people for success with real career progression on offer.
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team of lawyers with Partners and senior lawyers who are highly regarded in the industry and have been recognised in the Doyle’s and Best Lawyers Guides
- Genuine work life balance supported by flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to elect to work remotely for a portion of the week.
- A transparent pathway for promotion.
How to apply
For any questions relating to this opportunity please contact Gabrielle Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Gabrielle at the email address above.