Norwest | Full time
About the job
- Be part of a high performing and growing property practice;
- Work closely with the Partner and have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff whilst working with a supportive team;
- Transparent career track mentoring;
- Flexible work arrangements; and
- Norwest location.
HWL Ebsworth is Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, with offices in every state and territory in Australia. Our Sydney Property Practice Group comprises of 10 Partners and Staff across a number of speciality areas and is part of a National group of 260+ Partners and staff.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate to Senior Associate to join a growing property practice supporting Partner Pauline Garland and her team.
The team offers a comprehensive range of property-related matters acting for developers, investors, owners, landlords, tenants, public listed and non-listed companies.
HWL Ebsworth is the only national firm with a long-standing (15+ years) presence in Greater Western Sydney. The Norwest office is fully integrated with the offices in all the other States and Territories. Located in the world-class Norwest Business Park, the office is easily accessible by public transport, has parking options for those who drive and is in the heart of a plethora of great restaurants, bars, gyms and green spaces.
Skills and Experience required for this role include the following:
- 4+ years PAE;
- Experience in Commercial Property;
- Property acquisitions & disposals;
- Off the plan sales & purchases;
- Commercial Leasing (landlord and tenant);
- Development agreements and novation’s, assignments;
- The ability to undertake transaction management through the use of PEXA;
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with clients and other parties; and
- A commercial approach to all matters and the ability to work in a team.
Our Offer to you
We are proud to offer our staff unrivalled career development opportunities and you will be encouraged to take ownership of the direction and pace of your career. We promote and reward talent based solely on merit, which allows all team members to reach their potential and we are committed to providing an environment that supports and encourages all team members to progress. The successful candidate will thrive in an environment where building relationships and high performance are celebrated and rewarded.
HWL Ebsworth is also committed to supporting flexible working arrangements for our employees to assist them in balancing their professional and personal commitments.
We have a national pro bono program where we contribute to the broader community through the delivery of services critically important to charities, not-for-profit entities and community legal centres where our lawyers’ participation is acknowledged in their key performance indicators.
We offer additional benefits such as salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave and additional reward leave), referral bonuses and access to retail discount programs with our clients and partners.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Laura Harrison on email@example.com or +61 2 9334 8363.