Tim Graham practices exclusively in the areas of strata and subdivision law, owners corporations and dispute resolution with almost 20 years’ experience.
Tim is one of Australia’s pre-eminent strata lawyers. He is the President of the Australian College of Strata Lawyers (ACSL) and a Fellow of the College. Tim has been named in Best Lawyers™ Australia for Real Property Law three times and has been recognised in Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Property and Real Estate Lawyer. He is a Council Member of Strata Communities Australia.
Tim also has extensive experience in domestic and commercial construction law matters, providing contractual advice and appearing in building defects claims, insurance reviews, repair & maintenance and Water Act cases in the VCAT and the Courts.
Tim writes regularly for the Australian Property Law Bulletin, of which he is a member of the Editorial Committee, and periodic publications of industry associations and strata management companies. He is a prolific presenter to most legal CPD providers, industry bodies and universities on owners corporations and subdivision law topics.
Tim’s recent experience includes:
- Owners Corporation: Advising on all aspects of Owners Corporation management, administration, governance and accounting;
- Strata plans and plans of subdivision: Preparing and amending strata plans and plans of subdivision, conversion of company share schemes and stratum properties;
- Defects, repairs and maintenance: Advising on common property defects, repairs and maintenance and water ingress;
- Asset and financial management:Assisting with asset management and financial management; and
- Debt recovery: Advising in Owners Corporation debt recovery.