Steve has over 20 years experience in all areas of corporate and commercial law. His expertise includes mergers and acquisitions (including public company takeovers and private treaty acquisitions and joint venture investments), capital raising (including initial public offerings, placements and rights issues), trade practices, restructuring and general commercial advice.
Steve has also had over 15 years experience acting as a company director and chairman for public, private and not for profit companies, including Exact Mining Group, Precision Group of Companies, Terramin Australia Ltd, Menninnie Metals Ltd and The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Research Foundation.
Steve’s recent experience includes:
- Colonial First State Global Asset Management: Acted in relation to its acquisition of Water Utilities Australia;
- Archer Group, a HK Fund: Acting in relation to its acquisition of several agricultural properties in Australia;
- Tindo Solar: Acted in relation to its disposal of its Australian business;
- Centrex Metals Ltd: Acted in relation to its acquisition of the Ardmore phosphate project from Incitec Pivot Ltd;
- Exact Mining Group: Acted in relation to its finance restructure and all contracting arrangements;
- Marubeni Corporation: Acted for the diversified Japanese trading company in relation to its investment in the Adelaide-based Osmoflo Group;
- Monash Station Acted in relation to its proposed solar, horticulture and water infrastructure investment in the Riverland;
- Fitch Family: Acted in relation to its divestment of the Golden Grove Shopping Centre to Challenger Investments Ltd;
- Hills Ltd: Acted in relation to its debt finance, acquisitions and divestments, investments and joint ventures; and
- Palladio Property Group: Acted in relation to its multilevel apartment project in Adelaide CBD.