Paul is a Partner in the Planning, Environment and Government group. He has over 20 years experience in advising government statutory entities/state owned corporations, publicly listed REITs and corporations, and private entities on major development projects; from rezoning and urban release, Commonwealth and State approvals, infrastructure agreements, front-end and back-end advice and litigation.
Paul’s experience includes advising on:
- Lendlease, Investa, Leighton Properties, BT Financial Group, Grosvenor Properties, DEXUS, GPT, AMP on CBD commercial office tower development including former Westpac building 60 Martin Place, Deutsche Bank Place 126 Phillip Street, 151 Clarence Street, Kindersley House 33 Bligh Street, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, KENS site (Kent & Erskine Street, Sydney), 10 Smith Street, Parramatta;
- Lendlease, Investa on Urban Release Area development including approximately 5,000 – 10,000 lot greenfield residential communities at St Marys, Shellharbour, Bingara Gorge (Wilton), Nelson’s Ridge (Merrylands), Jackson’s Landing, Camden and Newcastle and development of new industrial estates at Eastern Creek, Horsley Park, Blacktown and Penrith;
- GPT, DEXUS, David Jones Limited, Coles Limited, Woolworths Limited, Beville Group, Bunnings Limited on retail development; major regional centres in Sydney CBD, Wollongong and Newcastle, district and local centres at Neutral Bay, Tweed Heads, Blacktown, Penrith, Marrickville, Wallsend, Liverpool, Castle Hill and Auburn; bulky goods retailing, warehouse & distribution centres across Sydney;
- RMS, TfNSW (RIC/RAC) on major Road and Rail infrastructure development including Cross City Tunnel, M5 East Expansion, Freight Rail Track Duplification, SWRL , Metro West and Parramatta Rail Link; and
- DEXUS, Lendlease, GPT on rights and interests in land and the protection and enforcement of such rights and representation in court proceedings.