Naomi specialises in public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets transactions and corporate governance.
Naomi advises clients on: regulated takeover bids and takeovers panel proceedings; private business acquisitions, sales and investments; joint ventures and start-ups including advising on shareholders agreements; equity capital markets transactions such as placements, entitlements issues, share purchase plans and IPOs; compliance with ASX Listing Rules and securities regulations, including advising on continuous disclosure obligations and market misconduct rules; and corporate governance and company secretarial matters.
Naomi has completed secondments at Ruralco, Ausbil Funds Management (as Acting General Counsel), BT Financial Group and David Jones.
Naomi’s recent experience includes:
- McWilliam’s Wines Group: Advising on a variety of M&A transactions, including strategic investments
- Singtel: Advising on its $235 million acquisition of the digital advertising business of the Adconian Media Group;
- Ruralco, an ASX listed agribusiness: Advising on on a variety of M&A transactions, including business acquisitions and joint ventures;
- Centuria, an ASX listed property funds manager: Advising on a variety of capital markets transactions;
- Citigroup: Advising in respect of a variety of total return swap transactions;
- US hedge fund Orange Capital: Advising on its acquisition of a strategic stake in Charter Hall Office REIT; and
- Applicants and respondents: Advising applicants and respondents in proceedings before the Takeovers Panel (including proceedings involving Aspen Parks Property Fund and Real Estate Capital Partners USA Property Trust).