Emma is a Partner in HWL Ebsworth’s Adelaide office. Qualifying in 2001, Emma has worked extensively in Australia and the UK, for both private and public-sector clients. In the UK, she specialised in town planning, development, infrastructure and public law, and worked on some of the UK’s largest developments. In Australia, Emma’s work stream has widened to include real property and commercial matters.
Emma’s experience in the UK includes:
- DV4 Ltd (Elephant Construction Ltd) on major planning and listed building applications for restoration of Grade 1* Tottenham House and grounds, Wiltshire;
- Transport for London in relation to negotiating planning agreement for the Communities Legacy Scheme, Olympic Park, Stratford and for the Earl’s Court Development, London;
- Esselco (The Office Group Midco) Limited in relation to negotiating lease subject to complex planning and building out of buildings, Stoney Street, London; and
- Gaterule Limited on challenges to viability report in support of development of 25 Lavington Street, London.
Emma’s experience in Adelaide includes:
- City of Unley on development deed and sale agreement subject to pre-settlement obligations, Unley Central Precinct, Unley.
- Mid Murray Council on infrastructure agreement in support of $5bn Palmer Windfarm development.
- City of Gawler on infrastructure agreement negotiations in support of delivery of link road through Gawler East development.