David Clarke is a Partner of HWL Ebsworth with particular expertise in corporate and commercial law. He regularly advises clients on transaction which are regulated by the Corporations Act and the ASX Listing Rules.
David has vast experience in a number of industries including mining and resources, construction, property, leisure, transport, retail, media, telecommunications and insurance.
David’s recent experience includes acting for:
- Xenith IP Group Limited: Advising on its restructure of Shelston IP from patent attorney and law firm partnerships into a corporate group, its debt facility with ANZ, and its IPO and ASX lisiting;
- Abacus: Advising on its $40 million sale of Rydges Esplanade Cairns Resort to Mulpha International Bhd;
- Acquisitions: Advising a company in the print solutions industry on its $16.5 million acquisition of a group of companies in the sector including advising on funding documents and financial assistance;
- Acquisitions: Acting for a company in the health products industry on its $5.6 million acquisition of a number of businesses from external administrators; and
- Australian Careers Network Limited: Advising the vocational education and training provider, on aggregation issues and on all related corporate legal advice in relation to the group’s IPO and ASX listing.