Bronwyn principally practises in the area of commercial law with particular experience in the area of mining and resources.
Bronwyn has extensive experience in the negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial agreements including contracts for the sale and hire of goods and services, project sales and acquisitions, alliance agreements, joint ventures (both incorporated and unincorporated), farm in and farm out agreements, land access agreements and royalty agreements.
Bronwyn has acted for various foreign investors undertaking due diligence on Australian agricultural projects and mining projects, and provided advice on the Australian foreign investment regime. In addition, she previously worked for two state government departments, acquiring considerable administrative law experience and a practical perspective on the workings of government.
Bronwyn has been named in Best Lawyers™ Australia for Commercial Law.
Bronwyn’s recent experience includes:
- Aged care: Acquisition of four aged care facilities (business assets and freehold property) in a transaction valued at $80 million;
- Mining: Acted for ASX listed company in the sale of its iron ore joint venture interest and associated tenements to major steel producer;
- Telecommunications: Sale of private company specialising in national broadband integration services to an ASX listed entity;
- Mining services: Acquisition of a majority interest in a crane business servicing the mining industry; and
- Mining: Acting for one of the world’s leading suppliers of tantalum with two mines in Western Australia, each of which was located on tenements on which a second mine is operated by an unrelated party. This work included the negotiation and documentation of complex arrangements for the joint use of infrastructure, electricity, water, accommodation and processing facilities, and management of existing native title and heritage agreements.