Anthony specialises in insurance law across Professional Indemnity, Casualty, Property, Life and Dust Disease claims.
Anthony assists numerous clients, comprising national general insurers, specialist insurers, international insurers, claims managers, government departments and private and public corporations.
Anthony has been listed by Doyle’s Guide as a recommended leading Defendant Dust Disease Lawyer 2016 and is a Director of the Australian Insurance Law Association.
Anthony’s recent experience includes:
- Recovery: Acting for Insurers in relation to a catastrophic fire causing the complete loss of multiple businesses;
- Multiple insurers: Advising insurers in relation to claims against Accountants, Auditors, Real-estate agents and other professionals;
- Liability claims and litigation: Advising insurers in a large range of liability claims and litigation, including public and product liability, and statutory recovery claims;
- Major Australian Industrial Company: Acting for a major Australian Industrial Company and several General Insurers in relation to all South Australian Dust Disease Claims; and
- Multiple international insurers: Acting for multiple international insurers in relation to all South Australian Casualty and Professional indemnity Claims in capacity of coverage and/or defence counsel.