Sydney | Full Time
About the job
- Be part of a leading national TMT team that offers cutting edge, top tier work and the opportunity for growth.
- Enjoy a well-balanced role within a team that invests in its talent and sees it as its key asset, with direct one on one training and mentoring from a strong senior leadership group and an empowering group culture.
- Broaden your experience with one of the largest Corporate & Commercial organisations in Australia, working with and across teams both in Sydney and nationally.
- Take the opportunity to service the full spectrum of clients across government and private organisations with a range of transactions.
HWL Ebsworth is Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, with offices in every state and territory in Australia. Our Sydney Corporate & Commercial Practice Group has grown to over 100 Partners and Staff across a number of speciality areas and is part of a National group of 290+ Partners and staff. The Sydney and national TMT team is well established and continues to grow.
We have a unique opportunity for a dynamic candidate to join our impressive and highly regarded Sydney TMT team working with Partners Josh Messing and Alfonso Valenti. As part of the team you will work on an interesting mix of outsourcing, procurement, technology, telecommunications and bespoke commercial contracting work. This is an amazing opportunity to work exciting business critical matters with a high-performing and supportive team.
Specific accountabilities for this role include:
- running less complex transactions and providing key person support for larger more complex transactions;
- contract review and drafting;
- contract negotiation;
- legal project management; and
- client engagement and development.
Skills and Experience required for this role include the following:
- 1-4 years PAE.
- Experience in transactional TMT work.
- Attention to detail.
- Strategic and critical thinking capability.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial thinking capability.
- Initiative and ability to work as part of a high-performing team.
We are proud to offer our staff unrivalled career development opportunities and you will be encouraged to take ownership of the direction and pace of your career. We promote and reward talent based solely on merit, which allows all team members to reach their potential and we are committed to providing an environment that supports and encourages all team members to progress. The successful candidate will thrive in an environment where building relationships and high performance are celebrated and rewarded.
HWL Ebsworth is also committed to supporting flexible working arrangements for our employees to assist them in balancing their professional and personal commitments. To support this, the firm offers a flexible working arrangement whereby professional staff members can elect to work a portion of their week remotely.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Steve Lalic on email@example.com or 0411 047 054.
Applications close Friday 22nd April 2022.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply.