Melbourne | Full Time
About the job
- Join our team in our Corporate & Commercial- Financial Services Regulatory practice and grow your career.
- Benefit from close interaction with partners.
- Collaborate with clients, and work as part of their essential team on various matters.
- Flexible work arrangements.
HWL Ebsworth is not your typical law firm. Our rapid rise to become the largest legal partnership in Australia shows that in our case, the differences are real. We deliver exceptional legal service to our clients in every State and Territory across Australia.
We have a unique opportunity for a senior lawyer to join our impressive and highly regarded Melbourne Corporate practice working primarily with Melbourne partner, Adeline Hiew. This is a great opportunity to play a lead role in the practice and take that next step in your career. As part of the team you will work on an interesting mix of Financial Services Regulatory matters. You will gain exposure to major wealth management industry providers while working closely with Adeline and her team.
The role is an opportunity to work on top tier matters and collaborate with our prominent client base.
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- 6+ years PAE.
- Experienced in Financial Services Regulatory matters.
- Experience in one or more of the following- superannuation, general and life Insurance, funds management and Australian Financial Services licensing.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to run matters with minimal supervision.
- Interest in building client relationships.
- Strategic and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong leadership skills to assist in developing our junior cohort.
Our Offer to you
As Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, we are proud to offer our staff unrivalled career development opportunities. Our transparent career development framework ensures that all team members are aware of the firm’s expectations at each level, and what is required to advance to the next career stage.
We pride ourselves on promoting and rewarding talent based solely on merit, which allows all team members to reach their potential, and are committed to providing an environment that supports and encourages all team members to progress.
HWL Ebsworth is also committed to supporting flexible working arrangements for our employees to assist them to balance their professional and personal commitments. To support this, the firm offers professional staff members the opportunity to elect to work remotely for a portion of their week.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Gabrielle Saunders on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8644 3781.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply.