Sydney | Full Time
- Be part of the highly regarded Banking & Finance practice
- Broaden your experience with one of the largest and fastest growing legal partnership in Australia
- Have an impact on clients with your expertise.
- Assist Practice Group Head.
HWL Ebsworth is Australia’s largest and fastest growing legal partnership, with offices in every state and territory in Australia. We are an independent, nationally integrated, full service commercial law firm, providing tailored and commercially oriented legal services to our clients.
The firm has continued to go from strength to strength firmly establishing itself as a market leader with an exceptional presence in the Australian legal market.
We are seeking a career driven PA who thrive on the variety and challenge that this type of role offers. Our firm offers our clients expertise in a well-established, successful and renowned Banking & Finance Practice. As part of the team you will be held in high regard by taking ownership of this unique role. This is an amazing opportunity to work on top tier clients.
Specific accountabilities for this role include:
- opening and closing files;
- preparation of correspondence;
- monthly billing;
- diary management and assisting with travel bookings;
- general administration duties including; filing, photocopying, and scanning;
- assisting Practice Group Head with management of specific reporting requirements for major national clients and issues relation to Client Relationship Management; and
- assisting with Practice Group Management Reporting and follow up.
Skills and Experience required for this role include the following:
- 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Thrive on variety
- Ability to be a team player
- Familiarity with Lawcadia platform and Ariba platform (not essential but helpful)
How to apply
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Steve Lalic on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411 047 054.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply.