Tim joined HWL Ebsworth as an Associate in March 2011. He was promoted to Senior Associate in 2012, and Special Counsel in 2017.
Tim practices in all aspects of Commercial and Corporate Law including corporate restructurings, corporate governance, retail and distribution arrangements, commercial acquisitions, general commercial agreements and property development projects. Tim’s practice has a particular focus on infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
Tim’s experience and technical expertise enables him to provide commercial advice to clients in respect of their day to day operations, as well as with respect to major transactions and infrastructure projects.
Tim’s recent experience includes:
- Public Private Partnerships: Acting for the Juris Partnership in relation to the successful tender submission, project documentation and structuring to financial close of the circa $150 million ACT Law Courts PPP Project, and the EduWest consortium in relation to the successful tender submission, project documentation and structuring to financial close of the circa $370 million WA Schools PPP Project;
- Utility Scale Solar Projects: Acting for the developer in relation to the development, structuring and sale of greenfield utility scale solar projects;
- Wind Farm Projects: Acting for project developer in relation to development, structuring, and sale of wind farm projects with proposed capacities in excess of 200 MW;
- TrustPower: Acting for project developer in relation to development, structuring and planning of Victorian wind farm projects with proposed capacities up to 300 MW;
- NLC: Acting for the vendors in the equity sale of nlc Pty Ltd to SG Fleet for $200 million; and
- Skybus: Acting for the vendor in the equity sale of the Skybus business to a consortium of private equity and foreign institutional investors.