Rowan has nearly 20 years’ experience as a corporate and commercial lawyer with a focus on mergers and acquisitions.
Rowan advises listed and unlisted domestic and foreign entities on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructures, distressed sales, initial public offerings, back-door listings, rights issues and placements, Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) Listing Rules compliance, corporate governance and general corporate and commercial matters.
Rowan has also worked with a number of receivers, managers and administrators on distressed sales of entities in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, agriculture and hospitality industries.
Rowan has been named in Best Lawyers™ Australia for Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
Rowan’s recent experience includes:
- Vendors on the sale of Harbourside Shopping Centre: Acting for the vendors on the sale of Harbourside Shopping Centre in Darling Harbour, Sydney for $252 million to ASX listed Mirvac Group;
- SGA Property Consultancy Pty Ltd: Advising in relation to its merger with KPMG Australia;
- A U.S.-based multinational: Advising on its acquisition of an Australian electronic locking product manufacturer;
- Krueger International Inc.: Advising in relation to its acquisition of Sebel Australia’s furniture business; and
- One of Australia’s major banks and its appointed receivers and managers: Advising in relation to the sale of 22 pharmacies and medical centres across Australia to various purchasers.