Reinis is a senior practitioner in the area of workers compensation providing claims advice to self-insured and registered employers. Reinis has over 14 years workers compensation experience providing strategic advice and representation in dispute proceedings before the South Australian Employment Tribunal at both the Conciliation and Hearing stages.
Prior to joining HWL Ebsworth, Reinis gained experience working with a major firm in Adelaide, major and boutique workers compensation firms in Perth and with the Solicitor for the Northern Territory in Darwin.
- Workers compensation: Strategic advice to and representation of registered employers, insurers, claims agents and self-insurers on the management of their workers compensation portfolios in South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory;
- Workers compensation: Advice on and management of all risks associated with a catastrophic or fatal injury in the workplace;
- Workers compensation: Training and advice on the implementation and application of legislative changes in South Australia and the Northern Territory;
- Workers compensation: Advising on the development and review of work health and safety policies; and
- Territory Insurance Office: Being part of the team that was the sole legal provider of workers’ compensation advice and representation for the Territory Insurance Office from 2010 to 2014.