Peter has specialised in corporate, commercial and revenue law for over 20 years.
Peter’s industry focus includes transport, hotels and tourism, professional services, health, manufacturing and distribution. Peter’s expertise in taxation law provides an additional dimension to the service he offers in corporate and commercial matters.
Peter has been named in Best Lawyers™ Australia as a leading lawyer in the areas of Commercial Law and Corporate/Governance Practice.
Peter’s recent experience includes:
- Eco-tourism business: Advising on the acquisition of an eco-tourism business;
- Brisbane inner city hotels: Advising on acquisitions of Brisbane inner city hotels;
- Large Indigenous trusts: Advising on obtaining favourable private tax rulings for large indigenous trusts in respect of mining company payments;
- Motor vehicle dealership business: Advising on the acquisition of a motor vehicle dealership business; and
- Australian tyre distribution business: Advising on the sale of an Australian tyre distribution business.