Jury Wowk is a consultant at HWL Ebsworth with broad general commercial experience and particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions involving both private and listed companies, corporate and business structuring, asset protection strategies and complex estate planning.
Jury assists clients in a broad range of industries including plastics packaging, mining services, building products supply and property development.
Jury’s recent experience includes:
- Manufacturing contracts: Acting for a manufacturing business operating from six sites in three eastern seaboard States on its $50 million trade sale;
- Acquisitions: Acting for national retail franchise operators and businesses on business and company acquisitions;
- Small cap ASX listed companies: Advising on convertible note capital raisings involving sophisticated investors;
- Commercial companies: Acting for various commercial clients on the preparation of agreements to regulate arrangements between business partners, joint venturers, manufacturers and distributors and otherwise a broad range of typical commercial transactions and arrangements; and
- High net worth individuals: Advising on the development and implementation of asset protection strategies, estate planning, preparation of wills and testamentary trusts.