HWL Ebsworth's Equity Capital Markets (ECM) practice advises nationally on complex corporate matters and has a well earned reputation for achieving successful outcomes for its clients.
Our ECM practice provides first rate service to ASX and other exchange listed companies, unlisted public and large private companies, government owned entities, corporate advisory firms, private equity and venture capitalists, underwriters, responsible entities of managed investment schemes and fund managers. We work collaboratively with major accounting firms, investment and merchant banks, corporate advisory firms and private equity funds on major transactions.
Our ECM expertise covers: primary equity issues (IPOs and backdoor listings); secondary equity issues (rights issues and private placements); wholesale equity issues (information memoranda); hybrid security issues (preference shares, convertible notes, debentures and bonds); underwritings; lead broker agreements and mandate letters; product disclosure statements and FSR compliance; share purchase and dividend reinvestment plans; employee share and option schemes; and ASX Listing Rules, ASX Operating Rules, ASX Clear Operating Rules and ASX Settlement Operating Rules compliance.
Our relevant experience includes acting on the following matters.
- Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX: QBL): IPO and ASX listing of this resources company.
- Burleson Energy Limited (ASX: BUR): three separate rights issues on the ASX by this gas and condensate exploration and production company.
- 30DC, Inc.: reverse merger and NASDAQ OTC Bulletin Board listing of this technology company.
- Bell Potter Securities Limited: acted for underwriter/lead manager/sponsoring broker in relation to capital raisings by Hill End Gold Limited, Two Way Limited, Haddington Resources Limited, Biotron Limited, bioMD Limited, Eureka Energy Limited, Alchemy Resources Limited, Thomas & Coffey Limited, ITS Capital Investments Ltd, T.F.S. Corporation Ltd and Peninsula Resources Limited.
- Novus Capital Limited: acted for underwriter in relation to rights issues by Arturus Capital Limited, Austex Oil Limited, Beacon Minerals Limited, BioProspect Limited, Golden Gate Petroleum Ltd, Greenvale Mining NL, OBJ Limited, Pharmanet Group Limited, Psiron Ltd and Union Resources Limited.
- Institutional placements on ASX: for Alliance Resources Limited, Australian Biodiesel Group Limited, Hyro Limited, International Concert Attractions Limited, Jack Green Limited, Lulu Childcare Limited, Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited and Novera Energy Limited.